With 10+ years of experience supporting the Cisco infrastructure and 20+ years of experience providing LAN/WAN support, we can augment your team to help get much needed work done.
Our knowledgeable Network Engineers will help you gain more time!
We feel that excellent communication and inter-personal skills are great assets to have in addition to technical expertise.
Planning, design, development, implementation, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance of LAN/WAN production support services.
BGP, HSRP, IGMP, OTV, EIGRP, VoIP, OSPF, IPsec, QoS
Cisco ASA Firewall Fortinet, Aruba Networks, CheckPoint NG
Testing/Turnup (Circuits) i.e AVPN/MPLS, GigE, T1
Microsoft Visio, HP OpenView, CiscoWorks, WireShark, Windows Operating Systems and Suites, Novell Netware
Wireless, MPLS, Project Management, Unified Communications
* Planning, design, development, implementation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of all network production support services.
* Exemplary customer service and communication skills.
* Successful completion of projects on time.
* Active participation of team meetings for project discussions and problem resolution.
* Facilitation of IT helpdesk troubleshooting by configuring network monitoring/management software to provide extensive reporting, documentation along with graphical analysis.
* Provide advanced network troubleshooting of all Network devices including routers, switches, firewalls, etc..
* Ensures that vendors adhere to contracted SLA’s.
* Maintenance of current MS-Visio network documentation and diagrams for IT compliance, adherence to best practices and support.
* Knowledge transfer via mentor/mentee training in team centric environment.
* Timely network project updates to the Change Management system for auditor review.
* Creation and modification of Request For Proposals (RFPs) for bids for Internet Service Provider (ISPs) services