Planning, design, development, implementation, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance of LAN/WAN production support services.
BGP, HSRP, IGMP, OTV, EIGRP, VoIP, OSPF, IPsec, QoS
Cisco ASA Firewall Fortinet, Aruba Networks, CheckPoint NG
Testing/Turnup (Circuits) i.e AVPN/MPLS, GigE, T1
Microsoft Visio, HP OpenView, CiscoWorks, WireShark, Windows Operating Systems and Suites, Novell Netware
Wireless, MPLS, Project Management, Unified Communications
* Planning, design, development, implementation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of all network production support services.
* Exemplary customer service and communication skills.
* Successful completion of projects on time.
* Active participation of team meetings for project discussions and problem resolution.
* Facilitation of IT helpdesk troubleshooting by configuring network monitoring/management software to provide extensive reporting, documentation along with graphical analysis.
* Provide advanced network troubleshooting of all Network devices including routers, switches, firewalls, etc..
* Ensures that vendors adhere to contracted SLA’s.
* Maintenance of current MS-Visio network documentation and diagrams for IT compliance, adherence to best practices and support.
* Knowledge transfer via mentor/mentee training in team centric environment.
* Timely network project updates to the Change Management system for auditor review.
* Creation and modification of Request For Proposals (RFPs) for bids for Internet Service Provider (ISPs) services